Tuesday, May 26, 2009

COTW coming to Lynchburg!

This has been a fabulous month....I've been able to spend time with my family and several friends, so details and photos will come soon.

But for now, I want to let everyone in the Lynchburg area know that we'll be doing a concert there on June 14! 11am at the church below. 

Shekijah Preparation Assembly
104 Fleetwood Dr
Lynchburg, VA 24501

I'm hoping that I'll see some familiar faces, but I realize it's a Sunday morning concert which may not be ideal. However, the kids are worth seeing, and I know you wouldn't regret it. If you have any questions, just let me know. (Unfortunately, our concert will be only 30 minutes that morning, but it's still awesome.) 

We arrived in the Altoona, PA area today. It's good to see my home state after being gone for so long! On Friday we'll head to Ocean City, NJ for several days. My friend, Brett, may make it to the concert! And on Monday the whole team will enjoy the beach together (woohoo!!) 

Less than 2 weeks left of road life! And then several days in VA with the kiddies before they leave for their countries :( 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a blessing to see you again! What happens once the children go back home? Do they get to attend school?